100% Plastic Free Toilet Paper. 4 Ply, BPA Free, Hypoallergenic and Septic Safe - 18 Recycled Toilet Rolls
• Do you deliberately intend to clog your toilet? Then this septic safe toilet paper is not the right bog roll for you. We just might be the best toilet roll for septic tanks in the UK.
• Eco toilet paper that is made in the EU = lower carbon footprints.
• Oxygen rather than chlorine is used to whiten Uranus Wiper loo rolls. This makes it less white than other toilet roll brands but hey, no unsafe chemicals in your toilet roll sounds better doesn't it?
• Lint-free, antifungal, and hypoallergenic toilet paper so fewer worries about itching, soreness, and irritation.
• Yes, Uranus Wiper BPA free toilet rolls are hygienically made from pre consumer, ink free recycled paper that would have ended up in landfills. So no tree has been cut down to make Uranus Wiper loo rolls.
• Errrm no, recycled toilet paper does not mean that it's made from used or recycled toilet paper.
• 4 ply toilet paper, quilted, cushiony. Now wave goodbye to recycled toilet paper that feels like Izal medicated strong toilet tissue paper.
• Saves 30,000 litres of water saved per tonne of paper compared to non recycled paper from virgin pulp.
• 64% less energy used and 75% less pollution compared to virgin paper.
• Saves enough electricity for an average 3 bed-house for one year.
• Our recycled toilet paper is made from 75% post-consumer waste paper that would have ended up in landfills.
• The remaining 25% of Uranus Wiper recycled tissue paper has its origins in pre-consumer waste paper, which is waste paper material from virgin paper manufacturing processes.
• Our zero waste approach of utilising the pre-consumer waste paper also reduces waste that would have ended up in landfills.
• No of Ply: 4 ply
• Sheets( not sh*ts please) per roll : 150
• Sheet size ( again not sh*its): 9.5cm x 11.5cm
• Paper Type: Recycled Pre-Consumer Waste Paper
• Colour: 80% Whiteness
Out Of Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.