BAO "Nourish Urself" Balm
Made in the UK by the lovely Beth at BAO Skincare - an all certified organic, natural and vegan registered skincare brand.
With Shea Butter and Frankincense, this balm is best used at night as a sleeping mask, to banish dry, tired and dull skin. It’s deeply luxurious and transforms irritated, sensitive, or delicate skin. Intensely moisturising, it melts into skin on contact and calms, nourishes, and softens.
Remember this is a balm not a cream, this means it contains no water, so will need warming and melting in your palms - remember, you only need a small amount.
Skin benefits include:
- Dramatically repairs dry and eczema prone skin.
- Helps to reduce pigmentation and evens skin tone
- Reduces stretch marks forming during pregnancy
- Smooths and clears complexion
- Reduces and calms any redness or sensitivity
- Helps to combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Gives dewy and glowing skin
How to use:
- Use as an overnight sleeping mask to nourish, replenish and repair skin cells.
- As a cleansing balm to remove makeup, whilst brightening and reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Use anywhere on the body where there are dry patches of skin. Especially great for babies and children’s skin too.
- Massage all over you baby bump morning and night to help minimize stretch marks
- As a cuticle balm, rub a small amount into your nail bed to help strengthen nails and soften the skin.
- As well as for your mind. The organic essential oils treat your senses, so you’ll feel calm and balanced.
Also available as part of our Luxury Beauty Set, click here to view.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Seed Butter*, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry Wax) Peel Cera, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickley Pear) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil. Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol, Farnesol from essential oils. *organic ingredient 95% organic of total and 100% natural origin of total.
Out Of Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.